How will you spend your extra hour gained from Daylight Savings Time? Help kick-off FFF's campaign: "Don't fall back...FAST FORWARD!"
Our bold idea is to get as many people as possible to contribute to FFF the value of one hour's earnings saved from Daylight Savings Time. Whether that's $7.25 minimum wage or much more, let's see how many donor-investors we can mobilize! Here's what you can do to make a big difference:
1. donate the approximate amount you would earn in one hour to Fast Forward Fund. You can do this easily and securely online right now and anytime here
2. help FFF spread the word any way you can:
* post "Don't fall back...FAST FORWARD!" on your website, facebook page, linked-in profile
* mobilize your network sending messages via email, twitter, facebook, linked-in
* mention the FFF Campaign with link to www.fastforwardfund.org in blogs, articles, newletters, email
* include a link to www.fastforwardfund.org in your signature
* announce the "Don't fall back...FAST FORWARD!" to your employees, colleagues, co-workers or community
* if you have employees and capacity, offer to match their one-hour contribution
3. suggest other ideas to mobilize donor-investors in our give back an hour campaign.
And to learn more about FFF, check out recent interview on SoCap & Unreasonable Institute blogs! What do you think? Can a twenty-something-year-old change the world through philanthropic social investment?