Friday, December 31, 2010

Give long and prosper in 2011!

As 2010 comes to a close, I want to thank everyone for the friendship, support and partnerships that have sustained FFF over the past year. On behalf of Fast Forward, I am most grateful for the blessings and lessons gained from our amazing network. I value the integral role each one plays in shaping the future of Fast Forward, enhancing the social impact of our work, and advancing efforts to make this world a better place through innovative philanthropy and strategic giving.

FFF friends have truly touched my life and taught me more than I would've imagined. A heartfelt thank you to all for sharing such generosity, insights, fellowship, and vision.

Wishing all a peaceful, fruitful, & joyful New Year.

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment